Our Corporate Statement Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The current COVID-19 outbreak continues to rise globally. We are following advice from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Australian Government in regards to the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Bibra Lake Soils has been making preparations to avoid unnecessary harm to team members, customers and local communities. Our foremost concern continues to be preserving the health and well-being of our people and our customers during this period.
Here’s What Bibra Lake Soils is Doing
We remain open and operating as normal. We are remaining vigilant with social distancing and ensuring that our hands, equipment and yard are regularly washed.
1. Staff Members
Our primary focus area in caring for our employees continues to be helping prevent the transmission of COVID-19 in our workplace. To help achieve this, we have put the following measures in place:
- Regular hand washing and sanitising of the workplace.
- We have requested anyone who is feeling unwell to stay out of the office and work from home.
- For any employees experiencing flu-like symptoms we have asked they see their doctor and obtain clearance before returning to the office.
- We have cancelled all domestic and international business travel until further notice.
- Visitors are welcome, but anyone that has been overseas in the past 14 days is requested to not visit our yard in Bibra Lake at this time.
- Visitors are asked to adhere to social distancing recommendations at all times.
- We have extra trucks available for home deliveries. This ensures our customers can order their products over the phone instead of coming in.
If you have any questions about our policies, please don’t hesitate to call us on (08) 9434 2290.
Thank You for Your Support
Together, we will get through this tough period. We thank you for your continued support and cooperation.
The Bibra Lake Soils Team